- Geof Cox's Blog
- Public Service Transformation
- Organisational structures - and restructuring
- Doing social enterprise
- Knowledge should be free
- Associates and trusted partners
- Джеф Кокс, информация на русском языке
Doing social enterprise
Geof Cox works only with enterprise that puts a social purpose before making money – but he does not believe in the common UK use of the term 'social enterprise' as a noun – to describe particular kinds of business organisation or structure. Rather, 'social enterprise' should be used as a verb – it is an activity, a way of doing business, that can be pursued by any individual or organisation. It is value based business.
Geof Cox assists with organisational structures and restructuring across all kinds of social enterprise, but more general enterprise development work is mainly focused on 4 sectors -
- the voluntary sector, especially charities
- Social Firms, and other social enterprise involving people with disabilities
- the arts and creative industries
- public sector spin-outs
- and internationally on work in Eastern Europe and Eurasia.
Follow the links below for more insight into specific pieces of work undertaken by Geof Cox Associates...